Feetures Therapeutic Max Cushion Quarter Socks - White
Experience superior comfort while protecting your feet with these Feetures Therapeutic Max Cushion Quarter Socks. With a non-binding top, seamless toe, and mesh construction for added breathability, these socks provide superior comfort and breathability. The high-density cushioning and arch support offer extra protection in high-impact areas, while iWick fibers wick moisture away to keep feet cool and dry. Plus, the Perfect Toe eliminates any irritating toe seam. Ideal for active diabetics and people with special foot care needs.
- Mesh construction on top of the sock provides ventilation for added breathability.
- Added support in the arch keeps the sock from slipping inside the shoe.
- High density cushioning provides extra protection in high impact areas.
- Comfortable non-binding top.
- iWick® fibers wick moisture to keep feet cool and dry, while providing superior durability.
- The Perfect Toe®. (No irritating toe seam.)
- 2" quarter style
- 81% Polyester 16% Nylon 3% Spandex. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry. No bleach or fabric softeners. For best results, wash socks inside out.
- For active diabetics and people with special foot care needs. People with special foot care needs rave about these and it has approval from the APMA. Importantly, they feature a nonbinding top and seamless toe to provide unsurpassed comfort for people that need it the most.
- Engineered with anatomical design and Targeted Compression, providing a Custom-Like Fit and reduced risk of blisters, plus Max Cushion for added impact protection.