SAS Men's Guardian Non Slip Lace Up Shoes - Black
For men who need a sturdy slip-resistant lace up, the Guardian from SAS is the choice. Our SAS X-Tra Grip™ Sole is tested to help resist slipping during the work day. A CoolSTEP™ removable footbed and TRIPAD® Technology provides long-lasting support and comfort.
- Heel Height: 1.75". This item features a removable footbed.
- Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot on an exclusive SAS Foot-Shape® last. The SAS Tripad® Technology gives long-lasting, all-day comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- SAS X-Tra Grip™ Sole: The SAS X-tra Grip™ Sole has outperformed industry standards using the Brungraber Mark II testing method for wet and oily conditions. The unique hexagon shape rubber outsole pattern helps to channel floor spills to maintain effective contact with floor surfaces and is non-marking. Our polyurethane midsole is a lightweight and flexible component that provides comfort without compromising support. The slip-resistant X-tra Grip™ Sole is most effective when combined with proper floor maintenance at home and work.
- SAS Waterguard™ Leather: SAS Waterguard™ leather is water resistant. This leather is breathable, soft and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of most work environments.
- SAS Cool Step™ Foot Bed: Our Cool Step™ removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep™ foot beds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- EZ Lace System: Slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace it too tight. EZ Lace allows for even adjustment across the instep.