Feetures Therapeutic Max Cushion Quarter Socks - Black
Keep feet cool and dry with Feetures Therapeutic Max Cushion Quarter Socks. Features include mesh construction for breathability, arch support, high-density cushioning, Perfect Toe® for no irritation, and iWick® fibers for superior durability. Perfect for active diabetics or anyone needing extra foot care.
- Mesh construction on top of the sock provides ventilation for added breathability.
- Added support in the arch keeps the sock from slipping inside the shoe.
- High density cushioning provides extra protection in high impact areas.
- Comfortable non-binding top.
- iWick® fibers wick moisture to keep feet cool and dry, while providing superior durability.
- The Perfect Toe®. (No irritating toe seam.)
- 2" quarter style
- 81% Polyester 16% Nylon 3% Spandex. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry. No bleach or fabric softeners. For best results, wash socks inside out.
- For active diabetics and people with special foot care needs. People with special foot care needs rave about these and it has approval from the APMA. Importantly, they feature a nonbinding top and seamless toe to provide unsurpassed comfort for people that need it the most.
- Engineered with anatomical design and Targeted Compression, providing a Custom-Like Fit and reduced risk of blisters, plus Max Cushion for added impact protection.